Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

Can I get a fee waiver for my application fee?

There are no fee waivers available for Deferred Action applications, but the Department of Homeland Security has outlined a few very limited fee exemptions. Requests for an exemption must be filed and approved before an individual files a request for Deferred Action without a fee. In order to be considered for an exemption, you must submit a letter explaining your eligibility and supporting documentation to prove that you meet one of the following conditions:

In all cases, you must also prove that your income is less than 150% of the U.S. poverty level.


Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times