How Immigration Law Associates Can Help You With the Citizenship Process
Immigration Law Associates, P.C. welcomes all U.S. Permanent Residents that would like to apply for the Naturalization Process. We can help you become a U.S. Citizen through our years of expertise and the assistance of our knowledgeable staff.
- Our staff specialist, a former naturalization officer with the USCIS, can give our clients a knowledgeable assessment of the likelihood of success of their naturalization cases.
- Some permanent residents with certain offenses on their records, such as retail theft, are not necessarily barred from citizenship. We can advise clients as to when the record is a surmountable barrier to approval. We have worked with many individuals to resolve police record problems, and have helped them obtain U.S. citizenship.
- Many who wish to become citizens are nervous about the naturalization test or the interview with the USCIS. We have helped clients prepare for the test, and we are always available to accompany a client to the interview. Our attorneys have assisted many foreign nationals through the process of becoming proud U.S. citizens.
For more information or to have your own case reviewed, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 847-763-8500. To read naturalization articles written by a former attorney Steve Piraka, a naturalization staff specialist, see the links below:
- Dual Citizenship
- Voting and Citizenship
- Selective Service Registration: Consequences of Failure to Register in Applying for Naturalization
- Automatic Acquisition of Citizenship
- Residency Requirements for Naturalization
- Naturalization and DUIs
- Common Misconceptions About the Naturalization Process
- Applying for Naturalization if You Owe Back Taxes or Dependent Support Payments
- Financial Issues That May Affect Your Ability to Naturalize as a U.S. Citizen
Additional Information Regarding Naturalization and Citizenship: