Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

Nonimmigrant Visa Links

B-1 Visa-for temporary visitors for business


E-1 Visa-for treaty traders


E-2 Visa-for treaty investors


F Visa-for academic students


H-1B Visa-for specialty workers


H-2B Visa-for temporary workers


H-3 Visa-for trainees


J-1 Visa-for exchange visitors (general)


J-1 Visa-for exchange visitors (researchers, academic professionals, scientists)


J-1 Visa-for exchange visitors (physicians)


K-1 Visa-for fiances


K-3 Visa-for spouses


L-1 Visa-for intra-company transferees


M Visa-for vocational and nonacademic students


O-1 Visa-for those with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics


P-1 Visa-for certain entertainers and athletes


R-1 Visa-for religious workers

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish, Farsi
Visa Bulletin Processing Times