Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

Other Nonimmigrant Categories

A nonimmigrant visa is for foreign nationals who want to enter the United States temporarily, andfor a specific purpose.Tourists, students, diplomats, and temporary workers are some examples of those that can receive a nonimmigrant visa. Below you will find links to detailed pages about the Q and U nonimmigrant visas.


Q Visa-for international cultural exchange visitors


U Visa-for victims of certain criminal activity


In addition to the two visas listed above, our site includes detailed information in regards to several nonimmigrant visas. To view the list of nonimmigrant visa pages our site contains, click here.

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish, Farsi
Visa Bulletin Processing Times