Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

Q Visa Procedures

The application can be filed with either a USCIS Service Center with jurisdiction over the petitioner's headquarters, or where the employee will be located by filing Form I-129 with the Q Supplement. The application must be accompanied by documentation of the program. There must also be evidence that the employer has designated a management level employee to administer the program and act as a liaison to USCIS. Substitutions can be made during the program, but the new person's period of stay is limited to the terms of the originally approved petition.

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times