Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

F-1 Visas for Culinary Students

The F-1 Academic student visa is available to individuals seeking to enter the United States in temporarily in order to engage in culinary studies at a college or university that is an institution of higher learning that awards recognized associate, bachelor's master’s, doctorate, or professional degrees. Students in the vocational or nonacademic programs CANNOT be admitted in the F visa category.

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times