Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

H-2B Temporary Worker Visas

H-2B immigration attorney lawyer Chicago temporary worker visa nonimmigrant services labor job one time seasonal peak load intermittent needThe H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Worker visa allows foreign nationals to temporarily come to the U.S. to perform temporary services or labor. Temporary services or labor under the H-2B classification refers to any job in which the employer's need for the duties to be performed by the employee(s) is temporary, whether or not the underlying job is itself permanent or temporary. H-2B applicants must first obtain on their behalf an approved labor certification. Once the H-2B is approved, the H-2B employee is admitted for time on the labor certificate, but is not admitted to stay in the U.S. for longer than three (3) years.

Elements of H-2B Strategy


Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times