Outstanding Professor or Researcher Criteria
Has three years of teaching or research experience, offer of tenured, tenure-track or comparable position and meets 2/6 of criteria below.
- Has won major prizes or awards
- Is a member of association(s) that require outstanding achievement
- Work has been written about (by others) in professional publications or journals
- Participates as judge of the work of others in the field
- Has made original scientific or scholarly research contributions to the field
- Has authored scholarly books, or articles in journals with international circulation