Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

P Visa Procedures

Before an alien worker can obtain a P visa to enter the United States (1) the employer should obtain an advisory opinion from an appropriate consulting entity (the advisory opinion must be from a labor organization) or show that an appropriate peer group, labor organization, or management organization does not exist; (2) the employer must obtain approval from the USCIS of P petition; and (3) A U.S. consulate must issue an alien a P visa based on the approved petition.

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times