Call us: (847) 763-8500
Select Language

Immigration Law Associates, P.C. logo

U.S. citizens and permanent residents can petition for certain family members to obtain a green card. Unfortunately, the immigration process is complex, and each case is unique. For example, some cases may require the applicant to depart the United States or may involve navigating complicated immigration or criminal history. Our goal is to keep families together and prevent or minimize any separation. Whether you are a U.S. Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident petitioning for your relative, we will help you determine the best course of action and guide you every step of the way.