Call us: (847) 763-8500
Select Language

Immigration Law Associates, P.C. logo

Foreign nationals interested in enrolling in academic or vocational courses or receiving practical training in the United States must meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for a visa. Whether you are looking to apply for a visa from abroad or seeking to change status from one type of visa to another, we are available to help you through the process.