Call us: (847) 763-8500
Select Language

Immigration Law Associates, P.C. logo

Temporary Worker Visas

Generally, foreign nationals who wish to work in the United States must first obtain either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Temporary worker visas allow foreign nationals to enter the United States for a fixed period of time to undertake employment with a US entity. There are several different categories of temporary work visas, each with differing qualifications depending on the nature of the US business, the offered position, and the applicant’s qualifications. Immigration Law Associates  and its Chicago-based attorneys have many years of experience working with foreign executives and managers, information technology professionals, investors, artists, scientists, chefs and other professional or highly skilled workers in identifying their temporary work visa options and building the strongest possible case for approval.