Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

VAWA Parents Self-Petitioners

A Parent of a US citizen (not a Legal Permanent Resident) may self-petition under VAWA. The self-petitioner parent has to prove:

Note that no application fee is required for these filings

Family Member

VAWA Child Self-Petitioners


Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times