Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

Israel Clergy Visa

Clergy visa is granted to clergymen for the purpose of fulfilling their clerical duties among their religious communities in Israel, pursuant to the invitation of a recognized religious institution in Israel.

Below is a short list of requirements for obtaining legal clergy visa to Israel.

Immigration Law Associates, P.C. employs an Israeli attorney on staff and offers consultation on how to obtain clergy visa to Israel.

 Requirements for Clergy Visa

Only the Ministry of the Interior of Israel has the authority to grant a clergy visa (type A/3).  The application should be submitted in Israel by the religious institution that is inviting the clergyman. The proper governmental branch in the country of origin will only issue the visa with the prior approval of the Ministry of the Interior.  The validity of the visa will be in accordance with Ministry of Interior guidelines, with the option of renewal ONLY in Israel.

If the visa is approved by the Ministry of the Interior, the visa will be issued by the Israeli governmental branch upon provision of the following:

Note: a clergyman who travels to Israel for a visit and requires an entry visa will receive the regular B/2 visitor’s visa.

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times