Immigration Law Associates
Chicago Lawyer, Attorney: Green Card, H-1B, National Interest Waiver, J-1, Spouse, Fiance, Student Visa, VAWA, Citizenship, Removal, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Spanish

We Help Clients Obtain Student (F-1) Tourist (B-2,) Business (B-1/B-2) and Trainee

Immigration Law Associates Assists Student, Tourist, Business and Trainee Visitors to Obtain U.S. Visas

Foreign nationals wishing to come to the U.S. on temporary visits for tourism, study, business or training face a host of challenges, as do their sponsors and employers. We have helped clients in many diverse situations achieve their goals in the U.S. Here are some examples.

Contact Us:

(847) 763-8500 via email

Visit Us:

8707 Skokie Blvd., Suite 302
Skokie, IL 60077
(Chicago Metro Area)


Korean, Polish, Spanish
Visa Bulletin Processing Times